It’s finally here…MY NEW WEB SITE IS UP! That’s right, just head on over to www.nicoleneffphotography.com and check it out. There you can find my prices, see galleries, contact me and order prints (if you go to the proofing gallery and enter “public,” you can order some of my artwork). I’m beyond excited, and it’s been a long time coming. Here’s the first picture you’ll see on my site:
There was a lot that had to fall in to place before I was ready to unveil it: get the pictures edited, choose a web site, decide the layout/colors of that site, choose prices, see an accountant, fill out all of the paperwork to become an actual business, wait for the site to go live, wait, wait, and wait some more (there was a server problem that delayed the visibility of my site). There are a lot of people who I owe thanks to for making this all happen:
- My fabulous husband, Tyler, who encouraged me not to wait until Christmas to get a web site like I had planned. I’ll never forget walking hand in hand with him on the beach in Hawaii and talking about my future business plans. I just about stopped in my tracks when he said, “Why wait until Christmas? Why don’t you just do it now?” Since then, my imagination has been running wild with all of the things I could do with a business. He’s spent a lot of nights in bed alone because I’ve been up late planning, designing, and researching everything that I need to put into this business, but he’s not complained once. I’m such a lucky girl!
- Brenda of Appointed Design…she’s my design diva. Not only has she done a FANTASTIC job editing the photos I’ve sent to her, but she’s been a great friend who has answered sooo many of my questions along the way and even took the time to critique my web site before I decided to go live with it. We may live hours apart, but our friendship and faith keeps us close.
- My accountant, Larry Bitter of Brown, Smith & Settle here in Evansville. I’m sure he’s tired of all my emails asking questions that probably seem like no-brainers to him. I’m simply not a math person, so wrapping my mind around all of this accounting stuff gives me a headache.
- All of the people who have scheduled photo shoots with me have given me confidence that I actually CAN have people who want my work to hang on their walls. I have to pinch myself sometimes when I think about all of the great people who have entrusted me to take their picture.
- Last, but not least, God. I’ve prayed and prayed about this and it just feels right. And now that it’s actually happening…how blessed am I? God has blessed me with this passion and talent for photography. I’m nothing without Him, and I must give Him all the glory!
So go to my site, browse and leave me a comment and let me know what you think!